Criminal Cases We Handle
In our many years of defending criminal cases in court, we have acquired valuable skills and proficiency in the following areas of criminal law:
- DUI & DWAI
- Drug Charges
- Assault & Crimes Against Persons
- Traffic Violations
- Theft & Property Crimes
- White Collar Crimes
- Student Disciplinary Matters
- Probation & Bond Violations
- Felonies & Misdemeanors
- Record Sealing & Expungement
People don’t usually come to us when everything is going well. We reserve judgment and are committed to listening to what you’ve been through. You don’t need people telling you that you’ve made a mistake —you need someone to understand the situation you are in, and provide support.
Criminal Defense for College Students.
With a population dense with college students, we have dedicated a part of our criminal law practice to defending students of the University of Colorado-Boulder. Common charges against college students in Boulder, CO include,
- Possession of Marijuana under the age of 21
- Possession of more than 1 ounce of Marijuana
- Possession of controlled substances (including heroin, cocaine, narcotics, opioids, and methamphetamine).
- Possession with intent to distribute
- Drink driving
- Driving while under the influence of drugs - including marijuana
- License suspension
- Speeding tickets
- Parking tickets
- Expired drivers license
- Reckless driving
- Minor in possession of alcohol
- Minor in possession of marijuana
- Office of Student Conduct Representation - allegations of cheating, plagiarism, rule violation, etc.
At Miller & Harrison, we understand the value of a second chance, especially with young adults who have just recently become independent from parents. Everyone deserves not only a fair trial but also the chance to fix their mistakes.
Our experience ranges from defending an array of charges, from minor crimes and misdemeanors to serious drug offenses and felony crimes. No case is beyond the scope of our expertise. Reach out today and put our excellent legal skills to work for you.