Rear end crash

Often the issue of 'restitution' can be the biggest impediment to resolving a traffic accident case. Recently a person came to me after pleading guilty to a minor traffic offense that resulted in an accident.

Read More
somone holding wine giving another person the key

If you have a DUI conviction on your record, you likely will have trouble traveling to Canada. Canada’s Immigration and Refugee Protection Act says that individuals with criminal records are “inadmissible,” and will NOT be allowed to enter Canada.

Read More
Traffic police

If you are contacted by a police officer who wants to talk to you about some event you may have been involved in or been a witness to, you are NOT required to speak to them.

Read More